merry christmas friends!!
i’ve had several wonderful products in my little blog-vault for quite a while & today i’d love to share them with you! so many great gift ideas! this isn’t a paid post, but truly local artisans, companies & brands i love. all images photographed by me.
1.surely ya’ll are familiar with my love for all things lindsay letters! this year she’s released some super fun gift items along with some gorgeous canvases. i’m obsessed with her abstract collection! shown below is one of her fun h2o bottles, selling out quickly! but check out her melamine trays & barware!! gah! all so cute!
2. this year one of my long time, most encouraging blogging friends, cathy penton & my beautiful daughter savannah collaborated on a couple gorgeous releases! christmas ornaments as well as the Savannah Collection! savannah’s handwritten art has been such a treat & blessing not only in our home, but to many of her friends as well. for her wedding she hand wrote many of the beautiful details, one of which was a 6 foot banner with the lyrics to How Great Thou Art. for the Savannah Collection , the charms are lower case alphabet letters in savannah’s handwriting with an image of that very hymn banner soldered & crafted by cathy. i couldn’t be more proud! the charms are even more lovely in person, which is hard to believe!
3. the rewined candles are fantastic & they make wonderful hostess gifts!
4. one of my favorite bracelets is the second story bracelet from Hollands Trinkets. each of my girls & i wear these beautiful beaded bracelets with “loved” on the charm. be sure and peek at their earrings too! i might have just grabbed a pair of the leather hoops, just in case santa needs a last minute stocking stuffer 😉
5. the amen paper company has a super selection of art & gifts as well! this year lindsay letters collaborated with them for the advent calendar & several of those prints are available in large size posters & canvases as well!
6. before i was even married, i began collecting Coton Colors ornaments for my “one day” family. they make such a fun gift & are such a treat for me to pull out each year. you can even get them personalized!
7. one of the gifts i gave to savannah as she headed off for her honeymoon was a monogrammed fouta! i knew she could use it for several things~a light weight wrap on the plane, a sarong on the beach, a beautiful wrap for a chilly evening, a table cloth, or even makes a lovely tree skirt! fouta colors carries a great selection of these cotton textiles!
8. our sweet duke is quite the snuggler. i am a fanatic of cute doggy beds & this super preppy bed from harry & barker is no exception! you can find their whimsical treats here & pick up a bed from Sugarboo & Co!
9. local artist tracey holden has an incredibly beautiful selection of paintings. when i inquired about purchasing one i wasn’t sure the size or the “whites”…she showed up with several options and my jaw hit the floor. i’m not even sure my images capture the layers & subtle gold and silver layers. i honestly wanted them all. actually true story, i’m saving my pennies as i’d love to have three in various sizes all propped beside each other as we celebrate easter. i’m over the moon in love with them! it’s very special to me for my home to have meaningful art and pieces crafted by friends & family. i love anything that points to jesus & the cross. tracey shared with me that her family is going through a very tender painful time as a family member has been diagnosed with alzheimers. spending time in her studio painting these beautiful crosses has been healing for her, not only spiritually but mentally as well, always drawing her focus back to the cross. thank you for sharing your story with me tracey & giving me the opportunity to share it with others.
in tracey’s words, “All pieces are original works of art and as such they are unique in their design. They can be similarly recreated but not exact. Note that all photos are as close to the original colors however, due to individual setting on devices colors may not appear as they truly are.”
tracey is on instagram (tholdendesigns) & can also be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org